An iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple's iOS operating system.
Ideally, a good iOS developer is proficient with one of the two programming languages for this platform: Objective-C or Swift.
Average salary for a iOS Developer is $114 000 in United States (65k-140k):
- iOS Developer Junior (1-3 years experience) $91 000 (55k-125k)
- iOS Developer Middle (4-6 years experience) $109 000 (70k-145k)
- iOS Developer Senior (7-9 years experience) $112 000 (70k-150k)
- iOS Developer Lead (more 10 years experience) $119 000 (75k-160k)
iOS Developer should have:
- Вachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, mobile application development, mobile computing or a related field of study
- Experience in iOS Development
- Proficiency in RESTful APIs, Objective-C, iOS SDK, Node.js, Swift etc.
iOS Developer should use for resume constcuctions "Accomplished [Х] as measured by [Y] by doing [Z]"
For example “Helped reduced crashes by 10% by maintaining code quality with beta testing and optimization."