Full Stack Developer Resume Example A full stack web developer is a person who can develop both client and server software.
In addition to mastering HTML and CSS, he/she also knows how to:
> Program a server (PHP, ASP, Python, Node) > Program a database (SQL, SQLite, MongoDB)
Full Stack Developer Resume Sample:
Average salary for a Full Stack Developer is $106 000 in United States (70k-145k)
- Full Stack Developer Junior (1-3 years experience) $90 000 (60k-120k)
- Full Stack Developer Middle (4-6 years experience) $106 000 (70k-140k)
- Full Stack Developer Senior (7-9 years experience) $111 000 (80k-150k)
- Full Stack Developer Lead (more 10 years experience) $118 000 (80k-160k)
Full Stack Developer should have:
- Bachelor of Science in Software Development, computer science or a related field of study.;
- Software Development experience;
- Proficiency in LAMP, MEAN, MySQL, Oracle, HTML & CSS etc.
Full Stack Developer should use for resume constcuctions "Accomplished [Х] as measured by [Y] by doing [Z]". For example “Improved legacy front end by replacing it with AngularJS, Tomcat API, Java and Spring. Resulted into 30% faster loading times for application."
Build resume for
Software Engineer >