Human resources specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing IT workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Human resources managers plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization.
Average salary for a Human Resources Manager is $88 000 in United States (55k-110k):
- Human Resources Manager Junior (1-3 years experience) $76 000 (45k-95k)
- Human Resources Manager Middle (4-6 years experience) $86 000 (50k-105k)
- Human Resources Manager Senior (7-9 years experience) $92 000 (55k-115k)
- Human Resources Manager Lead (more 10 years experience) $99 000 (60k-125k)
IT Human Resources Manager should have:
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resources or related area;
- Human Resources Management experience;
- Proficiency in Recruiting, Onboarding, Employee Relations, Screening, Scheduling etc.
Human Resources Manager should use for resume constcuctions "Accomplished [Х] as measured by [Y] by doing [Z]"
For example “Increased retention 20% by implementing employee retention programs."