Marketing manager is tasked with renewing and retaining existing subscribers through campaigns that involve newsletters, sponsored content, partnerships, ads and events.
She also works closely with the creative and development teams to create ads displayed online, in print and via social media.
Marketing manager Resume Sample:
Average salary for a Marketing Manager is $72 000 in United States (45k-95k):
- Marketing Manager Junior (1-3 years experience) $55 000 (35k-75k)
- Marketing Manager Middle (4-6 years experience) $65 000 (40k-90k)
- Marketing Manager Senior (7-9 years experience) $74 000 (45k-105k)
- Marketing Manager Lead (more 10 years experience) $80 000 (50k-115k)
Marketing Manager should have:
- Bachelor of Science in New Media & Internet Marketing or related area;
- Internet Marketing experience;
- Proficiency in SEO, SEM, PPC, CPC, Email Marketing etc.
Marketing Manager should use for resume constcuctions "Accomplished [Х] as measured by [Y] by doing [Z]"
For example “Increased copywriters’ output by 25% by using new SEO tools."
Build resume for