Machine Learning Engineers are people involved in Machine Learning technology.
They cruise through traditional software models and Machine Learning models. An example of a system a machine learning engineer would work on is a self-driving car.
Job Skills: Computer programming skills, strong mathematical skills, knowledge of cloud applications and computer languages, excellent communication skills
Machine Learning Engineer Resume Sample:
Average salary for a Machine Learning Engineer is $114 000 in United States (80k-150k):
- Machine Learning Engineer Junior (1-3 years experience) $107 000 (75k-140k)
- Machine Learning Engineer Middle (4-6 years experience) $118 000 (80k-155k)
- Machine Learning Engineer Senior (7-9 years experience) $120 000 (80k-155k)
- Machine Learning Engineer Lead (more 10 years experience) $126 000 (90k-165k)
Machine Learning Engineer should have:
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics, Computer Engineering or related area;
- Machine Learning Development experience;
- Proficiency in Data Visualization, Predictive Analysis, Statistical Modeling, Data Analytics etc.
Machine Learning Engineer should use for resume constcuctions ""Accomplished [Х] as measured by [Y] by doing [Z]""
For example “Built a predictive model to analyze customer food preferences leading to 30% reduction in food wastage."
Build resume for
Software Engineer >