Product managers are responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. It is an important organizational role in IT companies.
They sets the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product. The position may also include marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
Product Manager Resume Sample:
Average salary for a Product Manager is $121 000 in United States (70k-145k):
- Product Manager Junior (1-3 years experience) $92 000 (55k-125k)
- Product Manager Middle (4-6 years experience) $108 000 (65k-140k)
- Product Manager Senior (7-9 years experience) $122 000 (70k-150k)
- Product Manager Lead (more 10 years experience) $129 000 (80k-165k)
Product Manager should have:
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing Emphasis, Computer Science or related area;
- Product Managment experience;
- Proficiency in Technical Product R&D, Product Lifecycle Management, Agile / Scrum Methodologies, Product Roadmaps etc.
Product Manager should use for resume constcuctions "Accomplished [Х] as measured by [Y] by doing [Z]"
For example “Saved $0.5 million overall cost by implementing Agile ideation plan, collecting and implementing ideas from employees."
Build resume for