A sales manager is the person responsible for leading and coaching a team of salespeople. A sales manager's tasks often include assigning sales territories, setting quotas, mentoring the members of her sales team, assigning sales training, building a sales plan, and hiring and firing salespeople.
Sales Manager Resume Sample:
Average salary for a Sales Manager is $131 000 in United States (65k-145k):
- Sales Manager Junior (1-3 years experience) $115 000 (55k-130k)
- Sales Manager Middle (4-6 years experience) $127 000 (60k-145k)
- Sales Manager Senior (7-9 years experience) $132 000 (65k-150k)
- Sales Manager Lead (more 10 years experience) $143 000 (70k-160k)
Sales Manager should have:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or related area;
- Sales experience;
- Proficiency in Building relationships, Coaching, Communication, Customer service, Meeting sales goals, Motivation etc.
Sales Manager should use for resume constcuctions "Accomplished [Х] as measured by [Y] by doing [Z]"
For example “Exceed sales targets by 10% by increasing employee motivation."
Build resume for