A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist analyzes, reviews and implements changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines.
This means maximizing the traffic to a site by improving page rank within search engines.
SEO Specialist Resume Sample:
Average salary for a SEO Specialist is $52 000 in United States (35k-70k):
- SEO Specialist Junior (1-3 years experience) $46 000 (30k-60k)
- SEO Specialist Middle (4-6 years experience) $54 000 (35k-70k)
- SEO Specialist Senior (7-9 years experience) $61 000 (40k-80k)
- SEO Specialist Lead (more 10 years experience) $66 000 (45k-90k)
SEO Specialist should have:
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing or related area;
- SEO experience;
- Proficiency in Copywriting, SEO editing, Web design, UX, Excel, HTML etc.
SEO Specialist should use for resume constcuctions "Accomplished [Х] as measured by [Y] by doing [Z]"
For example “Increased relevant click through and conversion rates by 30% througt contests and promotions."
Build resume for